I am passionate about supporting this active community by amplifying local groups’ work and campaigns.
Here are some of the specific ways my office can support your local group or campaign:
- Printing newsletters, flyers, and other materials
- Free use of our meeting room and event equipment (PA system, marquee, BBQ, projector and more)
- Help promoting your group or event
- Raffle prizes for community groups and schools
- Letters of support for grant applications
There's so many incredible groups and organisations in our local community, and it's my privilege to work with so many of them regularly. We've put together a list of some of these groups, which you can check out here. If you'd like your group or community campaign to be added, just send us an email: email@example.com
If your community group or campaign is looking to host an event, we've put together a handy list of affordable halls and venues in the electorate, which you can download here.
Every fortnight my office sends email updates with information about community issues, and links to free or low-cost community events or fundraisers for not-for-profit community groups throughout the local area. If you're not already on my email list, you can sign up here.