I'm always keen to support community groups and organisations to secure grants and funding for their work in Maiwar.
Here's a list of grants and funding opportunities currently seeking applications. If you know of funding opportunities not on our list, please email us with the details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Funding from my office
Maiwar community support grants
- My office can help fund events, resources and other projects for local schools and community groups. Get in touch with my office for financial support via email@example.com.
- My office started this program in 2018 to award small grants to school-aged kids for environmental sustainability or social justice projects in our local community.
- If you know someone who might like to apply, complete the EOI form here
Other funding opportunities
If you’re in Maiwar and want a letter of support for any of the following, please get in touch with my office:
- COMMUNITY HERITAGE GRANTS
This program provides large grants for community organisations such as libraries, historical societies and Indigenous and multicultural groups to preserve materials.
Click here for details of how to apply. Applications close on 4 May 2020.
- BRISBANE AIRPORT COMMUNITY GIVING FUND
Offers grants to groups working on initiatives for community benefit, or opportunities to students or young people wishing to spend time with aviation leaders. Applications close 31 March 2020 and details are here.
- ERGON-ENERGEX COMMUNITY FUND
Grants for community groups whose projects need a helping hand to get them across the line. Applications close on 27 March 2020 - more info here.
- GAMBLING COMMUNITY BENEFIT FUND
For non-profits operating in Queensland, applications for grants for $500-35,000 under the Gambling Community Benefit Fund will open in mid-March and will close at 11.59pm on 30 April 2020. Read more, keep an eye out for the opening date and apply here.
- LORD MAYOR'S COMMUNITY FUND
Grants of $250-10,000 available for local community projects that help make Brisbane a friendly and safe, active and healthy, clean and green or vibrant and creative city. Apply here and please note there will be no approvals before the Council election on 28 March.